Monday, March 25, 2013

Featuring Author Tremayne Moore



 Deaf, Dumb, Blind and Stupid





Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid is a novel that addresses child physical/sexual abuse as well as teenage suicide. Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid is how Michael Anderson saw the world. Who would hear his cry for help? His death would shake a congregation.












Three Questions with Tremayne Moore

What is your overall message/theme in writing? 
The overall theme in my writing encompasses an empathetic passion to encourage and inspire hurting souls. My hope is that others come to know that there is life after painful circumstances and that life can be filled with love and abundant blessings. 

What would you like readers to take from your writing? 
My ultimate goal is to take my readers on a journey where they visualize my story, live in it and connect with the characters. Really, I want my readers to experience what I write being so moved by the content that they ask themselves how can I make my life and the lives of others better. 

What personal principles do you live by? 
I believe that being better is a collective journey. Therefore, I strive to be a person with a spirit of love, who is joyful and peace seeking. I try to enhance the lives of those around me by being a listening ear, a shoulder to lean on, and an intercessor who prays daily on behalf of others. I’ve been through a lot and know how it feels to endure and carry pain alone. If a person much travel a journey physically alone, he should know that someone is praying on his behalf or know that God is always with them.

About Tremayne

Tremayne Moore is the founder of Mayntre Manuscripts, LLC, a publishing company with a vision of writing to right the broken soul. Tremayne is committed to educate youth, parents, pastors, and community members concerning child sexual abuse/teenage suicide through social media and community involvement. Moore holds a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Florida A&M University and a Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems from Florida State University. His book “Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid: Michael Anderson’s Fight for Life” was listed on OOSA Bookclub’s The Best of 2012.

Twitter: @Mayntre

No comments: