"Life without purpose is time without meaning"
Dr. Miles Monroe
“So many of us allow bad experiences to get the best of us and we don’t learn how to turn those experiences into stepping stones for us to grow spiritually, emotionally, financially or socially. I would be the first to agree that life can be hard and challenging however if we take a look back and begin to analyze how to use those bad experiences to help us in one area of our life, we will never look at bad experiences the same.”
Coming from Paulette Harper‘s book Completely Whole, which provides women of all ages with keys to living a life on purpose, spirit, soul and body.
Finding Purpose in Life
Learning How to Live a Happier Life
1. Accepting that sometimes the “Why” will never get answered. Handling our experience better, comes when we accept the fact that many times we won’t be able to change the outcome to what has happened. We can be resolved knowing it happened for some purpose or reason.
2. There is no easy way out. Many times we want to escape the bad experiences by not dealing with them head on, but that won’t solve anything. Stop for a moment, look at the situation and make the necessary changes that are required to be more empowered.
3. Realize that God is in control. Our lives are totally in the hands of someone who knows how all things will pan out. Trust Him in every situation, knowing that He will guide you as you look to Him for help.
4. Forgive yourself and others. In life people will hurt us. That includes family, spouses, children, and parents. As you forgive others for their trespasses, people will also forgive you.
5. Pray that God will show you what it is He is trying to teach you. Allow this opportunity to let God reveal to you what lessons are to be learned. Treat each experience as a great opportunity to grow and mature.
About The Author
A multi-published, best-selling and award-winning novelist, she also writes both Christian fiction, nonfiction and children’s books. She is a blogger and entrepreneur who owns Write Now Literary Virtual Book Tours. Paulette Harper is from Northern California who enjoys the beautiful weather, shopping and spoiling her two adorable granddaughters.