Monday, November 23, 2015

Amongst The Flames by T.K. Chapin #newrelease @christian #romance

 T.K. Chapin



Bio

T.K. CHAPIN writes Contemporary Christian Romance books designed to inspire and tug on your heartstrings. He believes that telling Contemporary Christian Romance stories of faith, love and family help build the faith of Christians and help non-believers see how God can work in the life of believers. He gives all credit for his writing and storytelling ability to God. The majority of the Contemporary Christian Romance novels take place in and around Spokane Washington, his hometown. Chapin makes his home in the Pacific Northwest and has the pleasure of raising his daughter and two nephews with his beautiful wife Crystal.


Link to Amongst the Flames on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0140IE1J8
Link to TK’s Amazon Page: http://www.amazon.com/T.K.-Chapin/e/B00O6V96LS





Fire. Four letters, two vowels and one reaction. That reaction depends on who you are. For me and the fellas at Station 9 in downtown Spokane, our reaction is one of quickness, speed and precision. A few seconds delay could mean someone’s life. We don’t have time to think, only do. And we don’t do this for the recognition or because it’s just some job, we do it because this is what we were born to do.
My resume, if I had one, would only say one thing on it: Firefighter. I’m one of those guys that you don’t really think about unless something has gone terribly wrong. Usually it’s when your house is on fire.
I won’t bore you with the countless calls where we just show up with our lights on and we’re just there to support the police and ambulance. I’m sure you’ve seen us sitting across the street quietly once or twice while they wheel Mrs. Johnson out on a gurney to the ambulance at three o’clock in the morning. I also won’t explain to you the hundred calls a year we get on burning popcorn in a kitchen. No. This story I’m going to share with you is not only about the worst fire I had ever seen in my life, but it’ll also encompass how important God is, not only in marriage, but in life.
This is not a story you’ll find on the front page of your local newspaper while you’re sipping your morning cup of coffee. You also won’t catch it on the ten o’clock news. Nope. Instead, it’s a story that will inspire you to look at life differently and challenge you to believe that with God even the worst fire you face is nothing in comparison with His power, grace and mercy.
Belief in God is not really an option for me when I run into burning buildings to save lives. It’s a core fundamental building block of who I am. I won’t sit here and tell you that I’m a perfect Christian though; that would be a lie. Soon enough, you’ll read about my plethora of issues and flaws amongst the pages that follow. What I will do is stay true to the truth the best that I can. I’m not telling this story to make a record of my sins or those of others. I’m giving you this story to give you hope. Hope of a brighter tomorrow that you can look forward to, hope of a world where acceptance isn’t only preached, but it’s applied alongside the scriptures to our lives.
I am Cole Taylor and this is my story.




Firefighter Contemporary Christian Romance Series - Embers & Ashes
(Book 1) Amongst The Flames
(Book 2) Out of the Ashes
(Book 3) Up in Smoke (Release date November 23rd, 2015)
(Book 4) After the Fire (Coming in Winter 2015)

Contemporary Christian Romance Series - Love's Enduring Promise
(Book 1) The Perfect Cast
(Book 2) Finding Love
(Book 3) Claire's Hope
(Book 4) Dylan's Faith

You can learn more at:

** Visit his website - 
www.tkchapin.com
** Follow him on twitter - 
www.twitter.com/tkchapin
** Connect on Facebook - 
www.facebook.com/officialtkchapin



No comments: