Monday, February 10, 2020

#MARKETINGMONDAY COMING SOON #STORYTELLERS ACADEMY FREE E-BOOK #NONFICTION #ASPIRINGAUTHORS


HOLD UP! Did I hear you want to write a book?





I wish I’d had someone to coach me when I started on my publishing journey. As a first-time author, writing a book can be very overwhelming and challenging especially when you’re not sure of what to do or how to do it. 

With that, you’re still faced with three problems…..

…… what topic will I write? 

……how do I map out the story?

….. how on earth do I market my book?

That’s why I created this FREE e-book to help aspiring authors write their nonfiction books. 

Hi, I’m Paulette,

Known as the Author’s coach, I’ve committed my life to helping women who have experienced emotional trauma. I teach them how to change the narrative and turn those painful experiences into impactful transformational stories. 

As an author, my book, That Was Then, This Is Now: This Broken Vessel Restored, achieved national recognition, becoming a finalist in the 2009 Next Generation Indie Book Award. My second book, Completely Whole, was the 2011 recipient of the prestigious Readers Favorite Award. 
In 2017, I also received national acclaim for my book, Secret Places Revealed, winning the Emma Award for Best Inspirational/Spiritual Romance.

I’ve been coaching authors for over eight years and now…… I’m excited to offer our online course “How to Write, Publish and Market Your Nonfiction Book inside Storytellers Academy. 

The “FREE” e-book is just a sample of what to expect inside the course should you decide to enroll when we launch March 23, 2020. 

…. READY TO GET STARTED?
YES? Here’s the link

INSIDE THE E-BOOK YOU’LL LEARN:

STEPS to Mapping out your Story
TIPS for Marketing your Published Book
HOW To decide on a Topic for your Book
MOBILIZING your Street Team
HOW To get the buzz BEFORE your book launch
HOW To use INFOGRAPHICS in your Marketing Campaign 

READY TO GET STARTED?
YES? Here’s the link

Join our FB group where you’ll find tips and tools to help you get a jump ahead!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/storyacademy1/

For those of you who prefer my premium one on one coaching, I’m accepting clients. Schedule a “FREE” Write to Publish discovery call here: https://Letschatcoachpaulette.as.me

No comments: