Finding the Purpose of Life
5 Ways to Grow: Completely Whole
“So many of us allow bad experiences to get the best of us and we don’t learn how to turn those experiences into stepping stones for us to grow spiritually, emotionally, financially or socially. I would be the first to agree that life can be hard and challenging however if we take a look back and begin to analyze how to use those bad experiences to help us in one area of our life, we will never look at bad experiences the same.”
Coming from Paulette Harper‘s book Completely Whole, which provides women and men with keys to living a life on purpose, spirit, soul and body.
Here are her five suggestions on learning how to live a happier life.
1. Accepting that sometimes the “Why” will never get answered. When we can accept that many times we won’t be able to change the outcome and accept what has happened, and realized that it happened for a purpose and rest in that, we are better prepared to handle all experiences.
2. There is no easy way out. Many times we want to escape the bad experiences by not dealing with them head on, but that won’t solve anything. Stop for a moment, look at the situation and make the necessary changes that are required to be more empowered.
3. Realize that God is in control. Our lives are totally in the hands of someone who knows how all things will pan out. Trust Him in every situation, knowing that He will guide you as you look to Him for help.
4. Forgive yourself and others. In life people will hurt us. That includes family, spouses, children, and parents. As you forgive others for their trespasses, God will forgive you of yours.
5. Pray that God will show you what it is He is trying to teach you. Allow this opportunity to let God reveal to you what lessons are to be learned. Treat each experience as a great opportunity to grow and mature.
Please leave a comment... What motivates you?