Monday, June 6, 2022

#VIRTUALBOOKTOUR Removing The Fear: A Truth Journey from Fear to Freedom #Ifedayo Greenway #newbookalert #newrelease


Write Now Literary is pleased to be organizing a two-week book tour and $25.00 Amazon Gift Card & She Unveils Swag Bag for Removing The Fear: A Truth Journey from Fear to Freedom by Ifedayo Greenway. The book tour will run May 30-June 10, 2022.

ISBN: 978-0578365152

Genre: Non-Fiction

 

 

Removing the Fear: A Truth Journey from Fear to Freedom is a collision of journeys written to chronicle the authentic reality of unveiling the fear, feeling it, and moving forward anyway.

Answering the question, "What are you afraid of?" Ifedayo Greenway and eleven women come face to face with the embedded lies of their respective uncertainties. Accepting the invitation to heal, each writer is liberated as she bravely exposes the truth of the matter. These courageous women reveal their personal struggles and how they managed to turn their fear into a pathway to purpose and freedom.

 

   

Ifedayo Greenway is a mother, transformational speaker, and master life coach who is passionate about her covenant with God to impact & the world and change lives.

She works as a Corporate Investigator in the financial industry, utilizing her degree in Criminal Justice. She is also the CEO of IG & MORE (Ife Greenway & Ministry of Real Empowerment) LLC. A personal development coach, Ifedayo is dedicated to helping women leverage their place of pain as momentum for forward movement; she has been featured in Huffington Post, CBS, FOX, NBC, and Shoutout Atlanta.

As a fear strategist, Ifedayo teaches others the art of living a life less impacted by fear. She is the host of Changing Faces, an annual empowering makeover moment that encourages women to embrace their personal change journey by seeing themselves through the eyes of purpose and not circumstances.

She is the founder of the She Unveils movement. In addition, she serves as a writing coach helping women accomplish their literary goals by unveiling, writing, and publishing their personal stories.

Ifedayo is a five-time author and two-time best-selling author. Other published works include inspirational writings and articles which have reached thousands of readers in various mediums, including Thrive Global & Faith Heart Magazine.

Ifedayo uses her journey to strengthen others and is committed to helping women find their authentic voice in their pursuit of transformation.

 

Pulling back the layers of my struggles presented me with a multi-pronged issue that I needed to explore. There were times when what I toiled with was not fear itself. Instead, it was the life I knew that I could have if I would just let the fear go.

This truth would come to uncover a deeper layer to this phenomenon. What was I really afraid of? Well, the answer was twofold. It was the idea of being stuck with mediocracy because I was either (a) too afraid to let average go or (b) fearful of what it would feel like to embrace first-class. I was scared to lose and even more terrified to win. I wasn’t always frightened by the worst-case scenario. In some instances, the best possible outcome made me uneasy. It caused me to refuse to live a life beyond the proverbial wall of apprehensive excuses. It was the question on the opposite end of, what if I don’t get a better return spectrum. The double-edged sword that said, but what if I do. I remember years ago, talking to a friend after I completed a book project and saying, “What if I don’t do well with book interviews and selling this book?” Her response was, “What if you do?”

I normalized things not working out for me. So, could I respond appropriately if it did? Was I capable of walking in the win? Would true happiness cost more work and effort than I was willing to put in?

 


 

Barnes & Noble        Amazon

 

Enter to win one of two prizes

$25.00 Amazon Gift Card or

She Unveils Swag Bag

 

Tour organized by Write Now Literary Book Tours

No comments: